As India eagerly awaits the launch of 5G smartphones this year, sales are all set to see an increase especially from the mid-priced phone segment. This is because of the growing awareness among Indians about the features they would want in a mobile. It is not just the upcoming 5G mobile 2020 or the high speed 8GB RAM mobile that make them popular but the utility that they provide irrespective of the age of the person buying them. Here are a few reasons that make the smartphone so popular among people of all ages:
1) Improved performance and enhanced multitasking: Fast charging, powerful processors and battery ensure that your mobile can last all day and even more. This is especially useful for those who use their phone to manage work. Take for instance the recently launched 5G ready Realme X50Pro that comes with a Qualcomm snapdragon 865 processor and a speedier 6GB RAM that make it perfect to handle multiple tasks at once. Or the snapdragon 855+ powered OnePlus 7T that can last a whole day with moderate usage and comes with a 3800mAh battery.
2) Connect with others: You can always call up a friend or a loved one with a phone. Smartphones allow both young and old to connect on various social media handles and enhance this experience further. Whether it is a support group for those suffering from cancer or arthritis , a chat group with your friends or work colleagues, selling products online for housewives or simply networking with those in your community about your hobbies, profession or any other subject of your liking, there is something for everyone.
3) Gaming: The increasing popularity of PUBG among gaming enthusiasts has made smartphones that support such games a trend. Asus ROG Phone 2, an 8GB RAM mobile comes with a huge 6,000 mAh battery, 120Hz display, stereo speakers as well as an expansion port to connect gaming accessories. Such phones feature high speed processors that support great visuals while also promising a stellar performance. This is achieved with multiple hardware additions to make the phone well suited for uninterrupted gaming.
4) Click pics: Smartphones have become the perfect device for those looking to click a flawless selfie. Most phones today come with a quad camera set up at the back with primary cameras upto 64MP in resolution, wide angle and ultra wide angle lenses for panoramic clicks as well as a front lens to help you capture a selfie. For instance the upcoming 5G mobile Realme X50Pro features four lenses at the back including an 8MP wide and ultra wide, 12MP telephoto, 2 MP portrait and a 64MP primary lens. A 32MP sensor and 8MP ultra wide lens is also provided in the front.
5) Entertainment: Stream videos on Netflix, Amazon Prime and others and watch your favourite shows and movies on your 8 GB RAM mobile that packs a punch with its peed. High quality images and sound make it possible to view videos on the small screen on the go. This would be even faster in the upcoming 5G mobile from Xiaomi, Mi9 Pro which will be equipped with Snapdragon 855+ chipset, AMOLED display and 4000mAh battery.
All these features make smartphones a preferred choice of equipment for people from all generations. From navigating your way in an unknown place, banking on the go, ordering food and groceries online in a jiffy and letting you connect with friends and family all over the world via video calls, smartphones come with a plethora of uses for everyone. They help you stay connected on the go and offer a multi-dimensional experience depending on your interests, whether you are a teenager, a professional, home maker or a senior citizen.