According to Alok Shrivastava, the Director of Gionee Business Intelligence, the company has always made it a point to delight their customers by providing premium quality products. The striking features and affordable prices make the phones a worthy deal. Committing to these words, the company launched X1 which has 8.0 MP front camera with HD quality and ¼ inch sensor.
The specifications of the camera give a fantastic result while clicking images, even when the lighting is low. The front camera flash ensures that there is enough lighting to enable the user to keep clicking wonderful images. Apart from that, the rear camera also features 8 Megapixels and the fingerprint scanner acts as a shutter button too.
What All You Can Get in Gionee X1 Priced at Rs. 8999
- The body of the Gionee X1 has a full metal finish to it which looks very easy on the eyes. Additionally, it also gives that premium phone vibe when held because of its sturdy built-up. However, the phone does get heated up after a certain time of usage.
- Despite of the heat, the phone can be called as quite light all the buttons are efficiently placed on the sides of the phone. The buttons are placed in a manner that they are easily reachable.
- The display screen of the phone is full 5 inches wide. However, unlike others, it doesn’t come protected with a screen guard. Hence, for the users who are used to own the phones with a screen protector, might have to practice some caution.
- The display is decent for a phone priced at this range, however, the phone lags a little bit with 294 PPI density. When compared to others in the same range like Samsung, it could have better.
- The buttons for power and volume controls are located at the right side while the headphone jack of 3.5 mm is placed at the top bezel. The speakers are situated at the back side which provide a louder and clearer sound quality. The charging ports are also situated at the bottom side with a Micro USB 2.0.
- The phone also features a fingerprint sensor at the back side. It works intelligently while hiding the contents and unlocks the phone gently when accessed.
- The phone operates on Android Nougat 7.0 version in combination with Amigo UI 4.0. The software is pretty simple and gives you the ease and seamlessness while browsing through different features.
- MediaTek MT6737 is a Quad-Core Processor on which the phone carries out its functions. Clocked at 1.3GHz, it is a 64-bit processor. Although the processor speed is quite lower than the others offering even better performances in the same range. X1 is able to open multiple heavy applications at the same time without crashing in between. However, the gaming experience is not at par with the processor due to lower display prowess. Additionally, games do heat up the phone after a certain point of time.
- Both the cameras at rear and front are of 8 Megapixels and the quality of the images is sufficient as far as the colour and tones are concerned. Additionally, there are many modes available like Night mode, Scanner and Reader, and HDR.
- Apart from all these, all the essential connectivity features like Bluetooth 4.2, Dual-SIM tray, support to 4G VoLTE, and USB OTG – X1 comes packed with all of them. You can easily transfer battery and files between devices through OTG.
- Battery backup of 3000 Mah, the phone quite impressively manages to offer 27-hour talk time, 209 4G hours, 18.5 music hours – with normal utilization, and gaming hours.
Shop for Gionee X1 On Bajaj Finserv
Now you can avail all these features without having to worry about costs. When you have an EMI Network Card, you can purchase all your favorite smartphone with just a simple swipe. Moreover, when you shop from Bajaj Finserv partner stores you can avail exciting discounts on MRP. EMI Network Card provides you with the advantage of bifurcating your amount into different installments as per your preferences. You can choose a tenor of your choice between three to twenty-four months.
This facility can be availed across 1300 cities with over 60000 stores under Bajaj Finserv Network. You can avail an EMI card by approaching any of these stores, submitting your KYC, and a canceled cheque. You can also avail this card online on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network on the Bajaj Finserv customer portal – Experia. These are No Cost EMIs which means there are no extra charges on the installments like in other forms of financing. You can avail financing of up to Rs. 4 lakh.