Everybody who wants to do MBA should join the top B-schools such as IIM Ahmedabad, FMS Delhi, MDI Gurgaon that are world renowned and teach latest curriculum to the students. But you have to be very practical while you give your entrance exam. The scores you achieve play a major role in getting admission in the top management institute in Mumbai. So, according to your scores, you need to list down the top management institute for admission purpose.
To minimize your efforts, here we are providing the list of points that you need to consider to choose the best college for management studies in Mumbai.
1) Check the MBA programmes offered: Ensure that the B-school you are looking is offer specialization in the subject you are interested in. if you want to go for MBA Finance and your institute doesn’t specialize in it, then there is no point of getting enrolled in that college.
2) Alumni of the college: The alumni play an important role in judging the college. The old students of the college reflect its position about the academics and placement record. The alumni can give you an idea about the sustainability and growth of the institute over a period of time.
3) Infrastructure is important: A poor infrastructure may not offer a good learning environment. The institute can claim to have avant-garde campuses with excellent teaching facilities. If the campuses are neither ready nor operational then you might find difficulty in studies. A good management institute is supposed to have good, well-equipped classrooms, library and residential accommodation for the students so that they can make the best use of the library.
4) Fee structure: It is important to check the fee structure of the institute you are applying to. If you need to pay Rs. 25 lakhs to pursue MBA, you have to bear the burden of education loan. But if you study in Rs. 5 lakhs in a low tier B-school, then it becomes much easier for you to handle the loan. It shouldn’t create a hole in your pocket.
5) Student-faculty ratio: The core faculty at the B school needs to decide the learning experience in imparting education at the institute. If the student-faculty ratio is not appropriate, the learner will face a lot of troubles. It is important for a college to have a proper student-faculty ratio to ensure that the students don’t face any troubles.
6) Placement cell: A college without a good placement cell can be really useless. The placement trends over the years in the B-school have changed. MBA students get more placements in the top companies all over the world.
As getting enrolled in an MBA degree can be a life-changing decision, it is important to choose the best college for studies. IES Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC) is known as one of the best management institutes in Mumbai, which is committed to academic excellence and value-based education. Armed with knowledgeable and experienced faculty members and state-of-the-art academic infrastructure, IES MCRC provides an outstanding environment for research and development activities. You can apply to this college to make a bright future in the world of business.