Dictionary Update welcomes unsolicited articles & blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us. We welcome your insight.
- Submissions for one of our blog sections should range between 400 and 800 words, while feature articles generally start at around 1200 words.
- The article must be elegantly composed. So No punctuation and spelling errors.
- 100% unique substance that has not been distributed anyplace else. This will be checked with our copy content devices.
- You should include no less than 1 picture with each post.
- We likewise like infographics and videos.
- While submitting pictures, or any kind of media records, please regard the copyright laws and advise us about the source file(s).
- If it’s not too much trouble share your posts on your online networking channels. This will likewise enable you in the event that you to have a backlink on the submitted posts.
- We have the privilege to alter your submitted content if require be.
- It would be ideal if you incorporate a short bio and a connection to your site, blog and additionally web-based social networking stages
Original – Content that has been published elsewhere or content that has been re-written /spinned will not be accepted.
Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it to multiple editors.
If you look like a good fit, we’ll be in touch with next steps. Write For US Drop an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org